The change is in the air. Time to extend the scope and take on newer issues. Mostly because Google Glass news seems to have dried up a bit.
We have our speculations, but if there is no news, there is no show. Therefore, Luke and I have made a decision to change the format a bit and create the new version of the show – Wearable Today. This new version will stretch out to all wearable technology – not just Google Glass.
We talk in detail about where we think Glass is going and the new direction in Wearable Today. We’re also looking for a third person to come join us on Mondays and talk about wearable technology. If interested, contact us below.
TWIGG Episode 53 News:
- Sensoria Sock – An anklet tracker that reports how your feet are
- Tiny Battery – Panasonic has come out with a smaller battery for wearables
- Biometric Shirt – Hexoskin shirts are available now for $400
- A Watch for Golfers – Tom Tom Golfer watch helps with your game
- Wearable Drone? Nixie drone can be worn on your wrist
- RIP Google Glass – John Dvorak might be right – in a way. We discuss where Glass is going.